POLICY FOR ART EXHIBITS AND DISPLAYS
This is the general policy regarding the Fellowship Art Gallery in the Riverside Presbyterian Church. We are most grateful for the display of your art and are open to suggestions and helpful advice.
- Art displays are not to exceed two (2) months.
- Material displayed is subject to the approval of the Outreach, Missions and Evangelism Commission’s art coordinators.
- We reserve the right to reject the art work on the day of display.
- Art work will be hung, installed and removed by the church staff.
- Artist may display their name and phone number on a small card and may display a plaque with information about their display.
- Artist may NOT post a price on the art.
Date in _______________________
Date out ______________________
Name _______________________________ Phone ____________________
Display title _____________________________________________________
Please read and initial here ___________
THE RIVERSIDE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS FOR ANY DISPLAYS LENT OR EXHIBITED.
Print This Page